- MRxI Corporation was founded in 1999 by Drs. Mayur and Priti Shah for the purpose of elevating educational standards and career readiness skills for Pharmacy Technicians.
- In 2001, the first partnership was formed with MRxI Corporation to offer pharmacy technician training.
- By 2006, Dr. Mayur Shah created Kushan LLC in order to offer additional courses aimed at training individuals in rapidly growing career fields, including Medical Coding and Billing, Phlebotomy, and Veterinarian Assistant.
- In 2009, MRxI Corporation and Kushan LLC worked as one company, MRxI and Kushan Education, to partner with national certification agencies to offer training, career readiness, and nationally certified students.
- In 2010, our first blended ‘hybrid’ learning course was launched.
- In 2012, MRxI and Kushan Education, has been shortened to MK Education… a fresh new name for an expanding company. Our growing course catalog now consists of 16 allied health training courses, with more added every year!
Live Classroom Learning
With the advent of online courses, the debate on the benefits of online education versus traditional school continues to evolve. While online schools offer many benefits to different types of students, the advantages of traditional classrooms are still valid today. Traditional classrooms offer social interaction as well as a certain structure and familiarity that online education isn’t designed to do. Other advantages would include face-to-face interaction, social interaction, comfort level, and structure.
“Flipped” or “Hybrid” are names commonly used to describe courses in which some traditional face-to-face “seat time” has been replaced by online learning activities. The purpose of a hybrid course is to take advantage of the best features of both face-to-face and online learning. A hybrid course is designed to integrate face-to-face and online activities so that they reinforce, complement, and elaborate one another, instead of treating the online component, as an add-on or duplicate of what is taught in the classroom. We use the perfect explanation of online lectures at home and hands-on workshops in the classroom.
Flexible Online Learning
A virtual classroom is an online classroom that allows participants to communicate with one another, view presentations or videos, interact with other participants, and engage with resources in work groups. This option tends to be non-restricting, affordable, flexible learning, and accessible.